Hayman Resort, Whitsundays Island Accommodation
Hayman Island, Great Barrier Reef QLD 4801
Award-winning Hayman in Australia's magnificent Great Barrier Reef is one of the world's most acclaimed resort destinations and a member of The Leading Hotels of the World. Hayman presents a unique private island experience of natural beauty, tranquility and adventure.
"Relax and enjoy the laid-back luxury that Hayman delivers so effortlessly. Hayman is definitely the place to go if you want to see what it feels like to be never-have-to-raise-a-finger rich without having to spend a fortune at some awesome expensive overseas resort." Marie Clare.
Hayman presents resort living in 244 beautifully appointed rooms, suites, penthouses and a villa, situated in Pool, Palm, Lagoon and Beach Wings, all featuring private terraces or balconies.
Pool Wing over looks the famous Hayman Pool and tropical gardens, with views out to the Coral Sea and neighbouring Hook Island. Palm Wing is centrally located in the resort with excellent access to all facilities.
Lagoon Wing is comprised of Lagoon Superior and Deluxe rooms, Lagoon Suites and 11 Penthouses, over looks the tranquil lagoon, tropical gardens and Lagoon Pool. The Penthouses offer views out to the Coral Sea and neighbouring Hook Island.
The Beach Wing comprises of beachfront view and a private Beach Villa fronting Hayman Beach, and Retreat Rooms set back from the beach in tropical gardens. Ideal for couples wishing to stay in boutique accommodation in tranquil surrounds.
- Individually-controlled air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Direct dial ISD/STD telephones with 2 lines
- Modem (in Lagoon, Pool and Beach Wings)
- Private fax extension available on request
- Colour television
- Pay movies
- BBC World, CNN, CNNDC (Asia), Discovery , National Geographic, Sky Channels
- Selected radio channels
- CD player (in Lagoon, Pool and Beach Wings)
- Personal in-room safe
- Mini refrigerator
- Personal bar
- 110 (shavers only)/220/240 volt outlets (transformers required for appliances)
- Converters and adaptors available on request
- In-room tea and coffee-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- 7-day laundry and dry-cleaning service
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Nightly turndown service
- Windsurfing, paddleskiing, catamaran sailing, snorkelling
- One of the largest pools in the Southern Hemisphere, salt-water Hayman Pool
- Small heated freshwater pool
- Heated freshwater Lagoon pool
- 2 spas
- 5 floodlit tennis courts
- 2 squash courts
- 9 hole putting gree & driving range
- Archery, Table Tennis, Croquet, Badminto, Snooker & Pool
- Personal training & fitness equipment
- Guided Island Walk - bushland to lookouts and beaches
- Culinary classes
- Libarary & Board Games
- The Retreat - spa
Resort Activities (charged)
- Inflatable tube rides
- Snorkel lessons and tours
- Scuba Diving training and experienced dives
- Tours - reef adventures, private cruises, sailing trips, seaplane & helicopters trips
- Fishing - game, bottom, charters and sun aura
- Kids Club - 5 to 12 years
- Creche - 6 weeks to 5 years
Breakfast is served overlooking the Hayman Beach, while light meals and a bar service are available daily by the beach and pools, in a lounge and within guest rooms. Gourmet hampers can be prepared for resort and reef adventures
Dining is presented by acclaimed chefs in superb restaurants, which are non-smoking and open selected evenings. Meals can also be enjoyed within guest rooms, at a Chef's banquet, or in other resort locations. Sunset cocktails and supper are served nightly.
- La Fontaine
- Private Dining Room
- La Trattoria
- The Chef's Table
- Romantic Location
- The Beach Pavilion
- The Club Lounge